To strengthen our international team, we are looking for a
Technical Director Mineral & Wood-wool (f/m/d)
WE ARE KNAUF CEILING SOLUTIONS
Two of the world‘s most recognised ceiling manufacturers have joined forces to combine their technical expertise, expand their range of services and logistics solutions and strengthen their long-term international market-leading position. Knauf Ceiling Solutions, high-performance unique ceiling solutions are setting new standards worldwide. Our success is driven by our cutting-edge facilities, our wide range of multi material solutions to meet all customer expectations and our highly qualified and entrepreneurial ceiling specialists. Future-oriented innovations, digital processes, consistent quality assurance procedures and a customer-centric sales and service network are at the heart of everything we do. Our professional expertise, personal touch and close attention to the needs of our customers make us a trusted partner for developers, architects and specialist dealers.
- Develop KCS-Knauf competence center for mineral ceiling tile manufacturing incl. soft- & wood-wool
- Structurally develop the KCS production network, taking industry best practice, automation and digital technology into consideration
- Work closely with local plant managers to structurally develop performance and to ensure capex is delivered with high local ownership
- Take lead on reviewing and prioritizing KCS capex opportunities to optimize ROI while considering potential risks and HSE elements
- Use KPI benchmarking to identify performance gaps, to define best practices and to scope optimization and development opportunities
- Build KCS engineering network internally and a professional relation with key suppliers and industry peers
- Manage a team of four direct reports and have a functional (dotted line) responsibility for six plant managers
- Bachelor/Master degree in engineering or related technical field
- Minimum 5-7 years’ work experience in Engineering and/or Operations Management, preferably in a multi-national company and with functional leadership experience
- Hands-on mentality and Can-do attitude
- Working experience from similar flow process industry seen as an advantage
- Team player, who naturally builds strong relationships
- Analytical thinker with problem solving skills and a structured way of working
- Strong communication and presentation skills, in English and German
- Willingness to travel (approx. 30 %)
WHAT WE OFFER
A varied, interesting and challenging role in an innovative company. You will join a dynamic international team in a modern work environment with an attractive range of company benefits.
This position will preferable be based at our office in 94481 Grafenau, Germany.
If you are interested in joining a successful company, email your application, along with your salary expectations and earliest start date to email@example.com.
Your application will be treated as strictly confidential.